DO NOT USE THE FORM BELOW FOR EMERGENCIES!
Then rather call SAPS on numbers at the bottom of this page
What you need to know:
- Your report does not show who you are and there is no way of tracking back to you.
- Information that can help to locate and prosecute criminals to post here include:
- property crimes (damage and theft)
- abuse of women and children
- drug trafficking
- illegal liquor sales (unlicensed, to minors or selling outside licensed hours)
- murder and attempted murder
- house robbery or business robbery
- vehicle theft or theft from vehicles
- illegal firearms
- organised crime and groups of criminals (gangs, syndicates, groups stealing at work, etc)
- police corruption and brutality
- missing persons information
- arson (people starting fires of the bush or buildings)
- other important information that can help prevent and solve crimes
- Your info will be forwarded by us to the appropriate Stellenbosch SAPS Officials.
- Languages you can use: English, Afrikaans and Xhosa
- Delay: It may only be read after 48 hours over weekends and 24 hours on weekdays, so please send it early if time is important.
- Be specific with as much details as you can provide SAPS has no way of coming back to you for more information. (Who, what, where, when, how)
- If you need to send multiple messages, do so with a nickname so that SAPS can link them or mention your previous message.
- Consider sending photographs and video clips by e-mail to tipoff (at) stellenboschcpf.co.za from an anonymous Gmail, Yahoo or similar address it helps identify people, places and may be evidence under certain circumstances.
- No informants can be paid unless approved in advance within SAPS and advertised.
- Families and friends sometimes post voluntary rewards, which will be advertised.
- In both cases you must report to a SAPS office, plus information must lead to a successful arrest and prosecution before payment is made.
Stellenbosch Safety Initiative – 021 886 8976
(control room for coordination of security management in Stellenbosch – SAPS, Municipal Law Enforcement and private security companies)
Stellenbosch Area Police Stations
|021 809 5015
021 888 5940
021 889 5761
021 874 8000
021 875 8000